Multitouch Overlay PQLabs G4S
Multi-touch overlay produced by the U.S. company PQLabs is typically used with plasma and LCD panels. It turns an ordinary display into the touch panel which detects up to 32 simultaneous touches. When touch overlay is used the image quality does not degrade, the picture remains bright and contrast. Due to the optimum design, the touch overlay is easily and securely fixed to displays of practically all known producers.
The multi-touch overlay works according to the patented G4 and G4S technologies whose performance is far ahead of the capacitive and resistive technologies in such parameters as reliability, accuracy, number of touches and touches detection area.
- Available sizes: 32", 40", 42", 46", 47", 50", 52", 55", 57", 60", 65" (customizable).
- Construction: aluminum.
- Surface: 3 mm tempered glass.
- Touch points: multi-touch (detects 2, 6,12 and 32 simultaneous touches).
- Touch activation force: no pressure needed.
- Response time: 5 ms.
- Interface: USB 2.0.
- Supported operating systems: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7, Mac OS X.
- Warranty: 1 year.