Samsung Optical Sensor in Pixel
Optical Sensor in Pixel technology developed by Samsung company is a unique solution for touch operation. This technology is realized in a 40” LCD panel. There is an infrared optical sensor in each pixel which allows for fixing more than 50 touches at the same time. Samsung Optical Sensor in Pixel makes it possible to detect customers’ touches, objects and contents of text documents placed on the screen surface. 40” Optical Sensor in Pixel panel is built in touch Samsung SUR40 panel which is the co-development of Samsung Electronics and Microsoft specialists.
- Display resolution: 1920х1080 (Full HD).
- Review corner: 178 / 178 degrees (CR ≥ 10).
- Response time: 8 ms.
- Screen brightness: 300 cd/m2.
- Contrast: 2,000:1.
- Pixel size: 0.46125 mm (height) x 0.46125 mm (width).
- Tempered glass protecting the panel allows to sustain a load up to 80 kg.
- 40” LCD Samsung Optical Sensor in Pixel is out of sale at present.
You can order another interactive equipment at the best price.