Multitouch film Displax
It responds, you sell
Displax skin multi-touch film is a thin transparent film turning almost any surface into a touch screen. There is a nanofiber gauze inside the film responding only when you touch it with fingers or metal objects. Due to this peculiarity the film can be adhered not only to a shop window or a vertical glass surface but to a table with instruments which will not make the film respond. Such limitations in touches significantly extend the polymer film capabilities. It is adhered to the back side of any transparent surface – glass, acrylic, Plexiglas etc., so that it cannot be damaged or scratched.
The use of the touch film will bring your company to a new level, will attract new clients, will increase the effectiveness of your advertising campaign manyfold, and will raise you in your competitors’ opinion. You can order 3 types of touch film from Touch Me company: 2, 6 or 12 simultaneous multi-touch. In addition, our specialists will develop an advertising campaign using the film that will satisfy your company needs.
- Size: 30” to 67”(4:3 and 16:9 customizable)
- 2, 6 and 12 simultaneous multi-touch
- Viewing angle: 180°
- XTR-Shield technology of protection against noise
- Operating temperature: 30 to 50°C
- Polymer- and nanofiber-based technology
- Works on glass up to 20 mm thick
- Robust, flexible film
- Interface: USB 2.0
- Supported operating systems: Windows 2000/XP/7/8